Aggie National Titles per Adidas...

THEYESOFTXS

100+ Posts
Please confirm accuracy:

"Texas has always been known for doin' it big. As of 2006, the Aggies have earned 92 Southwest and Big 12 conference regular-season and tournament titles and 12 national championships. Now that's big. The perfect track jacket for all the loyal sons of Texas A&M."

Pre WWII football x1
Ladies Softball x 3
Equestrian X 6

Meat Judging x ?

I hope those Krauts don't get themselves boycotted...

zzz.gif

I would not be baffled by this at all if this came from aggy. The fact that Adidas states they have 12 though is bizarre. According to the NCAA, they only have two officially since football isn't counted by the NCAA. Where the other ten come from is anyone's guess. If it's meat judging or archery or something like that.....just too damned funny.

I know where those numbers came from: Wikipedia. That site is actually a Wiki mirror. There are many Wiki mirrors, and they are not always kept up-to-date or are guaranteed to be accurate.

For clarification, A&M has 5 varsity team national championships:
(3) Softball (2 NCAA and 1 AIAW)
(1) Football
(1) Equestrian

Embarrassingly, A&M has the same # of NCAA titles as Baylor.

Guys, its simple.

Number 1 - Softball.
Number 2 - Softball.

When you put 1 and 2 together, you get 12.

Does Tech still wear Nike?

I think every FBS program in Texas will wear Nike this year except for the Ags. Rice switched last year and I believe the Coogs will switch this year.

Did any one else notice that the Aggy track jacket (mens) was displayed on a form with Breasts? Im just sayin....

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back