3L seeks entry-level attorney position

abpjd3

< 25 Posts
I haven't posted on Hornfans lately but with graduation quickly approaching I'm trying to locate an attorney position back in Texas. I am entering my final semester at the University of Tulsa College of Law. I am a TexEx from 2004. I am 26 years old and have good legal experience in both criminal and bankruptcy law. However, at this time I am open to consider many different areas of law to begin my career.

Does anyone out there know oof anyone who is looking for someone in my position? Is anyone out there looking for someone in my position? I am open to practice in almost any part of the state.

Please contact me by PM or on this board if you have any help. Thank you and Hook 'em Horns!

Have you thought about applying for a DA position? If you don't have killer grades it might be a great option.

Even though there are 10000000 lawyers on HF, there has never to my knowledge been a job opportunity or lead given to a fellow horn. I find that ridiculous.

really?????????????
The Link

He and I have already spoken about this position and another that may still be open too.

I know I have seen TxStHorn post openings on here several times.

Maybe you just aren't looking.

Dendox,

Thanks again for the lead. Btw, she said that other position has already been filled + they want someone who has already passed the bar (which I figure is something I'm getting ready to hear a lot of). Do you have an update for me on that SA position? I was hoping to jump to the head of the line. Hit me up.

I'll check with him tomorrow. He will at least tell me whether he has had a chance to review it, whether they have hired someone else, whether you are what they are (or not) looking for, etc.

I don't really have any control but will make every effort to move you to the front of the line.

I will tell you - they have tried several "new attorneys" and had little luck. So they may be gun shy. But you never know.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back