1300 Afternoon show with Bobby Bones

Highlander

< 25 Posts
Bobby Bones was "filling-in" on the afternoon show today.

Someone call a Justice of the Peace because 1300 can now officially be declared dead.

Was he doing the show by himself? He was on with Hoffman last week. About 30 seconds of that was enough to make me cut my ears off.

1300 is going to own the "nine to 15 year old girl who likes sports" market. Are we going to hear commercials for "Hot Topic" and "Wet Seal" along with on-location promos at LakeLine Mall?

I listened to about 20 seconds of the show w/Bobby Bones and it was pretty bad...its not looking good for 1300

who the hell is bobby bones??
wtf.gif

so, in addition to getting rid of all the good talent they had, they decide its a good idea to have the kiss fm dj host a sports talk show?

bravo.

Believe it or not he was much better than Greg and A..J. were. He's a DJ employed by one of thier other Music stations and had to filled in. You can't blame him for The Zones stupidity. He did alright for a fill in on short notice.

Bobby Bones is a strange cat.

He air's his dirty laundry out on the radio in the morning and it is pretty pittiful.
I listen to their show every once in awhile and skip channels when commercials come on other stations.

He is a weird guy.

Recent Threads

Back