10 Reasons Texas Is Better Than aggy

Godz40acres

Happy Feller
aggybabycrying-sm.png
  1. The Longhorns own the aggys. [T]he Longhorns hold a dominating all-time series edge over the Aggies in the three major sports.
  2. Texas has actually won national championships since World War II. a&m's [only] football championship came in 1939. The Longhorns have won four. UT has won six baseball national titles, while aggy has never won one.
  3. The Longhorns have had bowl success. The Longhorns have made 53 bowl appearances and have a 27-24-2 record. What’s aggy’s bowl record? It’s 17-20.
  4. Texas beat the aggys in the Directors’ Cup. The Longhorns have had more success in the NACDA Learfield Sports Directors’ Cup, which is given to colleges and universities with the most success in collegiate athletics.
  5. #LetsRide > #Yessir. Texas’ #LetsRide is just better than #Yessir.
  6. Bevo > Reveille. Texas’ mascot Bevo is a Longhorn steer that weighs 2,000 pounds and is the largest live mascot in college athletics. Bevo can protect himself and doesn’t need to be guarded.
  7. Texas is better academically. The University of Texas at Austin is a much better academic institution than aggy-u.
  8. Austin is a better city. UT is in a much better city than aggy.College Station can’t touch Austin.
  9. The food is better in Austin. The food is fantastic in Austin. It has breakfast tacos, barbecue and really anything you could want. What does College Station even have?
  10. Cool people went to UT. Finally, a lot of cool people went to UT: Matthew McConaughey, Michael Dell, Laura Bush, Lady Bird Johnson, Joe Jamail, Tom C. Clark, Roger Clemens, Kevin Durant, Ricky Williams, Vince Young, and the list goes on. The Aggies have three interesting people: 1. Rick Perry, 2. Johnny Manziel and 3. Oops, forgot the last one.
[Full article]

Last edited:
squeeze aggy.png

I would add "UT has Cheerleaders" - including beautiful females. aggy does not have female "Yell - Leaders". The aggy male only group dresses like milkmen while grabbing & squeezing their testicles periodically during football games:puke:

A quick side note. at a social gathering one evening some years back I was speaking with a couple of gents, one was a retired full-bird Colonel and graduate of West point, the other was a retired Major and graduate of the Air Force Academy. Both were combat vets. At one point the subject came up about the aggy Corp. Both retired officers laughed and tagged them as "faux army." About the time we were having a good laugh, an aggy listening from the fringe made this statement, "Say what you will, but a$m had more officers killed in WWII than any other military school." The Colonel said, "thank you for proving our point...you dumb ******** don't even know how or when to duck!" The aggy disappeared into the night and fog....

View attachment 544

I would add "UT has Cheerleaders" - including beautiful females. aggy does not have female "Yell - Leaders". The aggy male only group dresses like milkmen while grabbing & squeezing their testicles periodically during football games:puke:

I always thought they looked like the Good Humor ice cream men, not meaning to insult the ice cream guys...Put a sabre on him and you've got "tha Ko-were"

36190.jpg

o_O
I always thought they looked like the Good Humor ice cream men, not meaning to insult the ice cream guys...Put a sabre on him and you've got "tha Ko-were"

36190.jpg

Joe,

Some Good Humor ice cream men somewhere are taking great umbrage with your comparison to aggy yell leaders.o_O

Joe,

I think the locals in CS call it "Chicken" or "the Chicken" for short.

I consumed adult beverages and food stuffs there a LONG time ago when it was pretty much a dump. I don't recall the food being anything even an aggy would brag about.:smile1:

A Few More Reasons

Darrell Royal
Tom Landry
Earl Campbell
Ricky Williams
Vince Young
Tommy Nobis
Kevin Durant
T.J. Ford
Roger Clemens
Huston Street
Jordan Spieth
Ben Crenshaw

Can you name more than 1 Aggy who would belong on a list like this?

Have a friend who is an EMT from Wilmington, N.C. About 6-8 weeks ago he attended a conference in BCS. It was a school on how cities could coordinate multiple town Medical personnel in a catastrophic event. He had no previous knowledge of the insane aura of the town or aTm.
When i asked him later how the conference went, he said " well at least they held it in a real disaster area".

Have a friend who is an EMT from Wilmington, N.C. About 6-8 weeks ago he attended a conference in BCS. It was a school on how cities could coordinate multiple town Medical personnel in a catastrophic event. He had no previous knowledge of the insane aura of the town or aTm.
When i asked him later how the conference went, he said " well at least they held it in a real disaster area".
@zinger brings a legit zinger

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-VANDERBILT *
Sat, Oct 26 • 3:15 PM on SECN

Recent Threads

Back